[rpd] Anne-Rachel Inné to the role of VP, Government Engagement – Geneva.

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 19:27:28 UTC 2014

A big congratulation to our own Anne-Rachel Inné as i wish her all the best
in her new role. Congratulation also to David.

20 June 2014 – The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (
ICANN) today announced that it is has named David Conrad to the newly
created position of Chief Technology Officer (CTO), and Anne-Rachel Inné to
the role of VP, Government Engagement – Geneva.

As CTO, Conrad will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to
develop a technology roadmap for the Internet identifiers system and
coordinate with community. Conrad will assume the role of CTO on 4 August
and report to Akram Atallah, president of ICANN's Global Domains Division.

"David's extensive experience with domain name system operations, Internet
identifier technology, cybersecurity, and IT, coupled with his familiarity
with ICANN, makes him the ideal person for this new role," said Atallah. "I
am confident that David will quickly make an impact as we continue to focus
on improving the efficiency, effectiveness, and security of our business
operations."

Anne-Rachel Inné will assume the role on 15 July and report to ICANN's
Senior Advisor to the President on Government Engagement, Tarek Kamel.

Based in ICANN's Geneva Engagement Center, Anne-Rachel will be responsible
for designing a full engagement plan for ICANN's outreach work with the
country missions to the UN in Geneva.

"The VP Government Engagement role- Geneva is critical in expanding our
engagement efforts with governments, intergovernmental organizations and
the UN in Geneva," said Kamel. "We are pleased to welcome back Anne-Rachel
to ICANN, and are confident she'll bring a lot to the role based on her
extensive experience in the ICANN community."
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-06-20-en

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*