[rpd] A typical conversation with a service provider on v6

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Jun 16 22:32:50 UTC 2014

Why would they have to pay more?

If anyone is charging extra for IPv6, that's just bizarre in my opinion. I know there were a couple of hardware vendors that tried this for a little while several years ago, but even Cisco eventually came to their senses on this issue.

If you know someone who is charging extra for IPv6, please, let's get the information out to the community so that we can address the issue directly and get it resolved.

Owen