[rpd] A typical conversation with a service provider on v6

Noah Maina mainanoa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:16:42 UTC 2014

On 16 June 2014 15:29, Mwendwa Kivuva <Kivuva at transworldafrica.com> wrote:

> As we have seen, it will take some effort, both time and money to increase
> v6 footprint. It's inevitable in the long-run. But while our v4 addresses
> are not depleted, are customers ready to pay more for V6?

v6 just like v4 is a number resource that enables Content, Hosting and
Service Providers etc to extend services to their customers.... why do you
want them to pay for it, in case, you can charge the customer for the
services you offer them, but you dont want to include pricing for IP
addresses on the bill, that would be something...

Noah