[rpd] Unnecessary attachments

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 08:13:54 UTC 2014

+1 to Owen's comment. I agree that at times, sender's html signatures could
be larger than the actual message body itself. ;) However i think setting
the moderation bit on that basis alone would just create an un-necessary
overhead of moderation.

I think the connectivity in Africa is improving and i think we should just
be fine with those extras kb.

Nevertheless as Alan and Owen has mentioned, it will be helpful if list
members endeavour to avoid those large size signatures :)

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*