[rpd] Guessing is not the way to verify information

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Thu Jun 5 16:15:50 UTC 2014

On Jun 5, 2014, at 9:11 AM, Lu Heng <h.lu at anytimechinese.com> wrote:
> I believe it is universal common sense any nomination committee on
> this planet would not base its candidates background information on
> guessing.

You don’t appear to have read what I wrote.

A nomcom is a black box.  Arguing about how it does its job is feckless if you’re not _on that particular nomcom_.

If your argument is that you think a nomcom should not be employed in the AfriNIC election process, you’re free to make that argument.

But there’s no point in arguing that you want a nomcom that’s not a nomcom.  What would be the point?  If you don’t want a nomcom, don’t have a nomcom.

                                -Bill