[rpd] Agenda for Policy Development Process meeting at AIS 2014 (AFRINIC-20)

Lu h.lu at anytimechinese.com
Tue May 27 06:42:40 UTC 2014

Hi

I tried to join the nomination for policy chair, no reply so far as I sent out my info( I did on the  same night they call for it), anyone helps?

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this message and including the text of the transmission received.

> On 2014年5月27日, at 上午7:05, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Noah,
>
> There is usually realtime streaming of the policy sessions and the AfriNIC jabber rooms will be available for remote participation.
> Those information will be provided on the website before the commencement policy meeting.
>
> Regards
>
> sent from Google nexus 4
> kindly excuse brevity and typos.
>
>> On 27 May 2014 07:35, "Noah Maina" <mainanoa at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Seun
>>
>> Thanks for this agenda. Will remote participation for this, be made possible?
>>
>> Noah
>>
>>> On 26 May 2014 23:59, "Seun Ojedeji" <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear Community members,
>>>
>>> PDWG Agenda for AFRINIC-20
>>>
>>> The AFRINIC-20 meeting will be held during the Africa Internet Summit (AIS) 2014 in Djibouti from 4th to 6th June 2014. Within the multi-day meeting, the following sessions have been reserved for policy discussions.
>>>

>>> Meeting Date: 05 June 2014
>>> 11:00 - 12:30
>>> 14:00 - 15:30