[rpd] Candidate Slate - Policy Development Working Group Co-Chair, 2014 - 2016

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Sun May 25 16:30:54 UTC 2014

After evaluation of all received nominations, we are pleased to
announce the final slate of candidates for the position of
"Co-Chair, Policy Development Working Group (PDWG)", published at:

https://internetsummitafrica.org/en/communit/afrinic-pdwg-nominees

We invite the community to post their comments directly at the
candidates' profiles on the URL above. The public comment period
ends on 01 June 2014. Election will be on the afternoon of 05 June
2014 during the policy session at AFRINIC20 in Djibouti.

Adam Nelson has resigned from NomCom. He is presenting himself as a
candidate for the PDWG co-chair. At time of writing, his details still
have to be added to the above website. He volunteered to be a PDWG
candidate after the evaluation criteria was settled and before the PDWG
nomination deadline. His resignation from NomCom is to ensure there is
no conflict of interest.

For any comments, please contact the Nominations Committee at
nomcom2014 (at) afrinic dot net
--
Mark J Elkins - AFRINIC 2014 Nominations Committee Chair
mje at posix.co.za - nomcom2014 (at) afrinic.net