[rpd] New proposal - "AfriNIC Whois Database Update Process" (AFPUB-2014-GEN-001-DRAFT-01)

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Tue May 20 12:31:15 UTC 2014

Agreed it would be nice to know the progress, at the same time I do feel personally that there are policy issues at stake here.

Specifically I would like time frames tied down in policy, because as you say, they promised a cleanup in 2012, it's now 2014, and we're still waiting for a status update.

Andrew