[rpd] IPv4 policy on where space is used.

Boubakar Barry boubakarbarry at gmail.com
Sun May 18 10:57:05 UTC 2014

I think we should be very careful when posting on this list and resist to
using certain terms because of instant emotions, whatever their triggers
might be.

I don't remember having ever heard in the various discussions in our
community any reference to race or other discriminatory terms.

Let's all take a (deep) breath.

B.