[rpd] IPv4 policy on where space is used.

Keshwarsingh Nadan keshwarsingh.nadan at millenium.mu
Fri May 16 18:58:37 UTC 2014

>Hmmm... that's could be an option. Perhaps also be helpful to look at reviewing the requirements that makes an organisation African enough to be consider for resource.

Discrimination

>Yeah a possibility that I just alluded to above. So the purpose of that African company should be checked. Things like: - What type of service do they provide and are they really services that utilises IP resource on physical infrastructures (such check more applicable to those applying as cloud services organisation)

Physical or cloud, as long as the justifications are reasonable and valid in their nature, those should be accepted.

>- Who are their existing clients

Breach of confidentiality agreement (if any) between the serving LIR and its clients. Possible only if AfriNIC is willing to execute a three party NDA.

>-  History of establishment

Discrimination

>-  Does employed staff and organisation base reflect as being continental.

Discrimination

>- Possibly a biannual check of resource usage statistics (if it's not a tall order)

Possible, but risky.