[rpd] Discussion about e-voting

Keshwarsingh Nadan keshwarsingh.nadan at millenium.mu
Fri May 16 18:22:07 UTC 2014

>Alternatively, if these issues cannot be addressed before/in Djibouti, and
if there is insufficient time to deal with these issues now, perhaps it is
time to see if there is sufficient member support to invoke clause 7.6
viii of the bylaws?

You have my support anytime from 23 resource member organisations in good standing, not enough though. To sum up the 5%, support from other members is compulsory.

The question is who really wants to invoke clause 7.6 (viii) of the bylaws? I do..