[rpd] IPv4 policy on where space is used.

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Thu May 15 19:08:35 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-05-15 at 21:46 +0400, Kofi ansa akufo wrote:
>  ....the resource was going out of the region....

As far as I am aware, the current requirement for getting address space
is that you are a company properly established (all legal - as such) in
Africa. There is currently no policy (except with the last /8) that
states the resources you get have to be used in Africa....

This might be good.... (get rid of all the IPv4, start using IPv6)
or Bad... (we are doing *what* with our resources???)

Maybe some policy needs to be designed - how do people feel...

--
Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496