Election process (was re: [rpd] AFRINIC Board Elections - 2014: Call for Nominations)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun May 11 01:50:30 UTC 2014

Hello Owen,

There ain't any technical system change, we have all agreed that making the
E-voting run parallel is not a call for now and that is clear. The only
thing Mark agreed to is that electronic votes would be counted same time
with ballot votes.

Is that what you are saying cannot work for Djibouti?

Thanks

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.