[rpd] AFRINIC Board Elections - 2014: Call for Nominations

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu May 8 05:13:26 UTC 2014

NonCom works with volunteers who have shown interest in serving as
board members. You can only raise an objection if you think you are
qualified, volunteered and were not selected. The call is usually
distributed widely from the rpd to several in-country lists. The
competition is healthy with at least three choices per seat.

Mark, your committee did a good job.

Regards