[rpd] Merges/Acquisitions/Closures document

Saul Stein saul at enetworks.co.za
Thu Feb 20 10:43:28 UTC 2014

>> . but in Saul's case there is nothing stopping him as an LIR doing a
sub-assignment to the other company which would then push him over the 75%
mark on the >holding company, then applying for more space under the holding
company.

>> This would be completely within the rules and totally legitimate.

>Absolutely correct.

Just because something is legitimate because it is within the rules, doesn't
mean that is makes sense or that it should be like that at all!

That is like saying if it aint broke, don't fix....  which is what I think
Andrew is after, is to make things work better!