[AFRINIC-rpd] RE: IPv4 Address Allocation and Assignment proposal

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Tue Sep 10 21:09:56 UTC 2013

On 9/10/2013 11:37 PM, Keshwarsingh Nadan wrote:
> I have an
> issue, my infrastructure is audited.. Each & every piece of info which
> leaves the organization should be justified..

I would probably suggest that you could either
a) not send AfriNIC graphs, just the numbers.
   In my opinion AfriNIC should accept reasonable data,
   probably considering your type/size of organisation.
or
b) include such info (if not already) in the audit, and send
   (an excerpt of) the audit report...

I would like to argue that you have less justification for sending business
data to AfriNIC, and comparatively, AfriNIC has more justification to
accept a declaration/information from you.
You have already signed that you'd provide "prompt accurate and complete