[AFRINIC-rpd] Re: Reminder - Academic IPv4 Allocation Policy Proposal still on Last call

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 19:54:00 UTC 2013

Dear Community Members,

This is to remind the community that the proposal below is still on last
call:

Proposal ID: AFPUB-2013-GEN-001-DRAFT-03
Title: Academic IPv4 Allocation
Authors: Andrew Alston, Sunday Folayan
Minutes URL: http://goo.gl/oxKJr

As the 2-week minimum comment period has passed, we will be
reviewing comments that were received within those 2 weeks and those
that will be made by and before end of July 2013.

All comments that were received from the Public policy meeting
(AFRINIC18, Lusaka) and up until 31st July 2013 will be evaluated by
the co-chairs to determine the final state of this policy proposal,
which will be communicated to the PDWG on 2013-08-08 by the co-chairs.

To make further comment(s) on this policy, kindly reply to this particular
thread. However,  if you MUST create a new thread, we urge you to
appropriately reference the proposal title in your message subject.

We urge the PDWG/community to use this remaining last call period to
study and submit any other comments on this proposal as appropriate.

Regards
PDWG Co-Chairs