[AFRINIC-rpd] Summary as it stands on the Academic IPv4 Policy Proposal

Andrew Alston alston.networks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 04:49:38 UTC 2013

Hi Owen,

You are correct, and perhaps that answer was incorrectly worded but the
principle still applies.  What I should have said was that any individual
is free to propose any policy and should the community agree with the
proposal it will be passed, should they not agree with it will not be
passed.  If that individual is proposing a policy at the behest of a
particular organisation or government is immaterial.

Andrew