[AFRINIC-rpd] Latest version of the policy AFPUB-2013-GEN-001-DRAFT-03

Jackson Muthili jacksonmuthi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 10:49:20 UTC 2013

Now that new version come up and clear in this last call we have more
opposition than support.

The policy go back to discuss at next Afrinic meeting?

Policy Chair please give us your expert advise.

I still oppose strongly this policy to get above this stage. Because
all community still need to understand implication.

Jack