[AFRINIC-rpd] PDP discussions

JP froztbyte at froztbyte.net
Mon Jun 24 08:59:12 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 04:33:26PM +0200, Alan Barrett wrote:
> The following policy proposals acheieved rough consensus during the
> PDP discussions at the AFRINIC-18 meeting today.  The next step is
> a "Last Call" on the RPD mailing list, and I expect that to begin a few
> weeks from now.
>
> * No Reverse Unless Assigned
>   AFPUB-2012-DNS-001-DRAFT-02
>   <http://www.afrinic.net/en/community/policy-development/policy-proposals/700-no-reverse-unless-assigned>

^ Odd that we even need this, but sensible to make the amendment.

> * Academic IPv4 Allocation
>   AFPUB-2013-GEN-001-DRAFT-02
>   <http://www.afrinic.net/en/community/policy-development/policy-proposals/842-academic-ipv4-allocation-afpub-2013-gen-001-draft-02-under-discussion>

Not being able to review this in full now, I'm wondering if it'd be
possible to stick text versions of the proposals into version control.
This would allow people like me (who've read previous versions, and are
catching up) to just review the diff.

-J