[AFRINIC-rpd] Re: AFPUB-2012-V4-001-DRAFT-02

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 12:39:56 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Apologies that I can't be with you in person this week (or even remotely).

I do not see any support (or even any opposition) on this proposal.

This proposal forces people to register their assignments in order to
get reverse delegation in the AFRINIC Database.

If there is no consensus that this is the way to rectify the problem
of getting people to register their assignments, I would be happy to
withdraw this proposal and perhaps the time scheduled for this
proposal can be spent discussing other ways to solve the problem?

I leave it in the capable hands of the WG co-chairs to lead this discussion.

Best Regards to all in Lusaka,

McTim