[AFRINIC-rpd] Fwd: [AFRINIC-Nomcom2013] Withdrawal of Souleymane Oumtanaga’s candidature

Ernest ernest at afrinic.net
Tue Jun 4 11:22:35 UTC 2013

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [AFRINIC-Nomcom2013] Withdrawal of Souleymane Oumtanaga’s
candidature
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 12:41:41 +0300
From: Douglas Onyango <ondouglas at gmail.com>
To: Nomcom 2013 <nomcom2013 at afrinic.net>

Dear Colleagues,
I am writing to inform you that Nomcom has received and accepted the
withdrawal of Souleymane Oumtanaga’s candidature from the BoD race.

Souleymane was vying for the NON--‐REGIONAL/GEOGRAPHICAL board seat
along with 3 other candidates whom he now leaves in the race.

On behalf of the community, I would like to thank Souleymane for
offering to run in this election, and respect his decision to withdraw
from the race.

To the rest of the candidates in the race --- my very best wishes!

Regards,
Douglas Onyango
2013 Nomcom Chair