[AFRINIC-rpd] Current proposals under discussion and to be tabled in Lusaka?

Andrew Alston alston.networks at gmail.com
Wed May 22 15:48:08 UTC 2013

Hi All,

This one is primarily for the current PDWG chairs.  Can we please get a full
list of current outstanding policy proposals and an update on their status,
along with what will be put to the floor in Lusaka.  This will allow all who
are attending and intend to vote on these policies to do a full and adequate
review before these go to the floor for voting.

Basically, can we get an up to date summary?

Thanks

Andrew