[AFRINIC-rpd] Fwd: new proposal: "Remove requirement to announce entire v6 block as single aggregate"

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed May 15 09:45:24 UTC 2013

Hello,

A few typo correction:

- There are few repetition of sentences in the scenarios
- The part referred should be 5.1.1 (d) not 6.1.1

That said:

The scenario painted can be quite practical especially at the
administration end, however i think those relating to biling can be sorted
out as from my experience for one of the applications i made for a
multi-campus institution (with different prefixes) made it possible to have
the billing in a neater way as much as possible.

Cheers!

*Seun Ojedeji,
Federal University Oye-Ekiti
web:      http://www.fuoye.edu.ng