[AFRINIC-rpd] AFRINIC Response to Government Calls for an Arab RIR

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Wed Feb 27 18:59:19 UTC 2013

SM,

On Feb 27, 2013, at 10:45 AM, SM <sm at resistor.net> wrote:
> It has been mentioned that the Policy Development Working Group does not have any say in discussions about ICP-2.  Maybe it is different in other regions.

Err, if you're referencing my earlier comment, I apologize, that was not what I meant.

In as much as the policy development group represents the a voice within the region, then that input would (should) be taken by the relevant ASO member(s) as part of the discussion regarding the creation of the new RIR.  As such, the policy development group does have a say.

Regards,
-drc