[AFRINIC-rpd] Request to recall Emile Milandou as PDWG co-chair

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 12:07:56 UTC 2013

SM,
On 22 February 2013 14:38,  <sm+afrinic at elandsys.com> wrote:
> Could you find out from the Address Supporting Organization whether there
> has been such a problem in other regions and how the problem was solved?

I can do that, however you will remember that the equivalent of
AfriNIC is not the ASO but rather other RIRs. I will check on
precedent, but you must also bear in mind that all these institutions
are bound by whatever policies they have in their areas.

Douglas Onyango | +256-772-712 139 | Twitter: @ondouglas
Life is the educator's practical joke in which you spend the first
half learning, and the second half learning that everything you
learned in the first was a joke.