[AFRINIC-rpd] Request to recall Emile Milandou as PDWG co-chair

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:22:41 UTC 2013

Hi SM et al,
On 21 February 2013 16:34,  <sm+afrinic at elandsys.com> wrote:
> Emile Milandou has not participated in any policy development discussions
> since he was selected as Policy Development Working Group co-chair.  Would
> you support a request to recall Emile Milandou as co-chair of the Policy
> Development Working Group?

As an individual I agree that Emile's participation in the PDP isn't
fitting of a co-chair, and agree personally that recalling him would
be the right thing to do, however, I would like to note that our
PDP-Policy doesn't provide for this.

Section 4 only allow the board, at its discretion to choose another
co-chair if one is unable to do their job. So unless you are able to
convince the board, we shall have to wait for the second provision
which allows the PDP-WG to choose a co-chair during a meeting (if the
co-chairS) are unable again to do their job.

Douglas Onyango | +256-772-712 139 | Twitter: @ondouglas
Life is the educator's practical joke in which you spend the first
half learning, and the second half learning that everything you
learned in the first was a joke.