[AFRINIC-rpd] IPv4 Address Allocation and Assignment proposal

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Fri Feb 8 10:03:29 UTC 2013

Hi Walu,
At 22:50 07-02-2013, Walubengo J wrote:
>As one of the board members, I can assure that I do read widely the
>posts on this rpd list.  And as you rightly hint, I try hard not to
>be too liberal with my views.  I believe Board members must ride the
>delicate path of not being seen as too pre-emptive, biased or
>exerting undue pressure on the direction the discussions should go.
>But since you have drawn me out of the woodwork, I cannot resist to
>share my views on this Policy - particularly because of my
>affiliation with Academia.

It is, as you described it, a delicate path.  Board members can, as
individuals, provide useful input to the discussion.  For example,
you shared your views about one of the proposals.  Some of the points
you raised have not been mentioned during previous discussions.  Your
message also instills confidence as people can tell that you are
actually reading the RPD mailing list.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy