[AFRINIC-rpd] IPv4 Address Allocation and Assignment proposal

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Wed Feb 6 20:18:40 UTC 2013

Hi Badru,
At 14:32 29-01-2013, Sunday Folayan wrote:
>Perhaps our lurking but friendly AfriNIC staff should re-subscribe them.

I haven't seen any message from the PDWG Chairs to the RPD mailing
list since the end of November 2012.  I mentioned to Owen Delong that
I would like to identify  what the community considers as barriers
and then proceed from there [1].  I am unable to do that without
feedback from the PDWG Chairs.

It is highly usual for the PDWG Chairs not to be subscribed to the
RPD mailing list.  I have not seen any of directors of the Board of
AfriNIC expressing their concern.

I note that the directors of the Board of AfriNIC, excluding you [2],
have not expressed any opinion about the proposals which are being
discussed on the RPD mailing list.  It was mentioned previously that:
"And over the coming few months you will see allot of activity
towards building a wider community of active participants".  I fear
that the wider community may mistakenly perceive that the directors
of the Board of AfriNIC are not interested in being part of the wider
community of active participants.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2013/003022.html