[AFRINIC-rpd] Academic IPv4 Allocation Policy Second Draft (AFPUB-2013-GEN-001-DRAFT-02)

Andrew Alston alston.networks at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 20:29:23 UTC 2013

The point is Nii, we did demonstrate that.  I am quite happy to show you the
entire documentation trail and all documentation submitted.  I'll publish it
online if need be, you can judge for yourself.

We are offering here to make this a criteria that can be demonstrated
through national, auditable records since University student counts
particularly at public institutions are audited.  It is beyond dispute.

Andrew