[AFRINIC-rpd] IPv4 Address Allocation and Assignment proposal

Badru Ntege ntegeb at one2net.co.ug
Thu Jan 24 07:55:49 UTC 2013

JP

Thanks for the clarification.  And yes AfriNIC operates in the global arena but its  primary obligations are always to the region and the members in that region.  Also the global Policy system caters for your other concerns.  However you also must agree that some other regions have policies that might not fit or work in our region and vis versa.

regards