[AFRINIC-rpd] Billing anomalies report

Patrisse DEESSE patrisse at afrinic.net
Thu Jan 17 06:34:13 UTC 2013

Hi Sunday,

Thanks.

The entry for Guineanet was a bug (which has been fixed) and the one for
Suburban Telecom were actually two different transactions that was why
they appeared twice.

Thanks for pointing that out.

cheers
patrick

On 16/01/2013 17:55, Sunday Folayan wrote:
> Hi Patrisse,
>
> Please check ... dups on two of the listed clients.
>     Suburban Telecom
>     Guineanet
>
> Is this a bug or a feature?
>
> Sunday.
>
> On 16/01/2013 10:58, Patrisse DEESSE wrote:
>> Dear colleagues,
>>
>> Further to the concerns raised on this mailing list with regards to
>> certain anomalies on some members statements on MyAfrinic, we wish to
>> advise that a report has now been posted on our website:
>>
>> http://www.afrinic.net/en/library/news
>>
>> Once again, any inconveniences that this may have caused is regretted.
>>
>> best regards
>> patrick

Patrisse Déesse     	                       	Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Director, Finance & Accounting, AFRINIC         Fax:  +230 466 67 58
patrisse at afrinic.net                            www.afrinic.net