[AFRINIC-rpd] AFPUB-2012-V4-001-DRAFT-02

Scott Leibrand scottleibrand at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 22:15:56 UTC 2012

Ok, thanks.  You may want to clarify that in your "Summary of How this
Proposal Addresses the Problem", which reads:

This proposal limits LIRs and End-Users from obtaining reverse delegation
(rDNS) from AfriNIC unless the address space is assigned or sub-allocated
in the AfriNIC Database.

In particular, "and End-Users" was what made me think this might apply to
direct AfriNIC assignments.

-Scott