[AFRINIC-rpd] policy amendment proposal

Alan Barrett apb at cequrux.com
Mon Nov 26 14:17:31 UTC 2012

Hi Frank,

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012, Frank Habicht wrote:
>I have recently forgotten to submit the same to policy-submission at afrinic.net
>Thanks to Alan for pointing that out to me.

This version is different from the draft-02 that you posted ot the RPD
mailing list.  I think that it should be called draft-03.

I will ask the AfriNIC staff to add both draft-02 and draft-03 to the
policy web page.

draft-02, as posted to the RPD list last week, did meet the deadline,
so there's no problem in discussing it.  Today's draft-03 is too late,
but perhaps we can discuss it anyway.

I am converned that each draft has included a completely different set
of DNS operators in the definition, and the latest version removed the
root zone.

--apb (Alan Barrett)