[AFRINIC-rpd] Three more weeks to the close of AFRINIC’s Member Survey

Babusha Radhakissoon babusha at afrinic.net
Thu Oct 18 12:42:13 UTC 2012

Dear colleagues,

The launch of the AFRINIC?s Member Survey on October 8, has generated a
lot of interest from members and others interested in Internet
development in Africa. But we need more voices, and only three weeks are
remaining to make your voice heard. Please go to
http://www.afrinic.net/en/community/stakeholders-survey-2012 to
participate in the survey and ensure your voice is heard before the
survey closes. You will need just about 25 minutes of your time to
complete it.

The survey is part of AFRINIC's ongoing effort to improve its services
and identify key areas where to focus our activities and resources for
the coming years. This survey is an important collaborative activity
between AFRINIC and you, our community members interested in Internet
development in the Africa region.

For more information about AFRINIC please navigate our main web site at:
http://www.afrinic.net <http://www.afrinic.net/>.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ms. Babusha Radhakissoon                   Tel:   +230 403 51 00
PR and Marketing Assistant, AFRINIC        Fax:   +230 466 67 58
babusha at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net
Join us at AFRINIC-17 for our Public Policy Meeting in Khartoum, Sudan, on 24 ? 29 November 2012