[AFRINIC-rpd] Visa procedures for AFRINIC-17, 24-29 November, Khartoum, Sudan

Babusha Radhakissoon babusha at afrinic.net
Wed Oct 10 15:18:31 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

Please note that you only have 32 days left to get a visa to Sudan to
attend AFRINIC-17.

A Sudanese visa is compulsory to enter the country. It is strongly
recommended that you apply for a visa at the closest Sudanese Embassy in
your country using the AFRINIC-17 invitation generated from our website
(http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-17/). You must create an account
first to generate the letter. However, please note that your application
will first have to be approved before you receive the letter. The
application fee has been waived for AFRINIC-17 delegates applying for a
visa on arrival.

*Steps to follow for a visa application:*

Step 1: Request for an invitation letter below

Step 2: Download the visa request form

Step 3: Fill the visa request form

Step 4: Send the visa request form to visa at ntc.gov.sd
<mailto:visa at ntc.gov.sd>by latest *10* *November 2012.*

 A personalised entry permit will be sent to youafter completion of
steps 1-4 above. This document accompanied by the invitation letter will
allow you to obtain a counter visa upon arrival in Khartoum, free of charge.

While there are arrangements to grant visas on arrival and every effort
will be made to expedite the process, we strongly advise you to apply
for a visa prior to your arrival to avoid unnecessary inconveniences.

 Sincerely,

AFRINIC-17 Meeting Team

--
Ms. Babusha Radhakissoon                   Tel:   +230 403 51 00
PR and Marketing Assistant, AFRINIC        Fax:   +230 466 67 58