[AfriNIC-rpd] Definitions of LIR versus End User

Andrew Alston alston.networks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:12:53 UTC 2012

No, the attempt was not necessarily to set fees, the attempt was to analyse the gap between PIR and LIR fees and see if they are disproportionate in the communities view, so that we can request the board to look at this and make an adjustment with a well thought out motivation for the request for review.

I believe that if we are going to ask the board for a fee adjustment we need to tell them as a community how we view this, and give them solid reasons for it, and we cannot do that without discussion and information,  The final numbers are the boards to decide, but direction from the community is just as important.

Andrew