[AfriNIC-rpd] Definitions of LIR versus End User

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 07:46:24 UTC 2012

Andrew,

You and I elected a Board. They are representatives of the community,
knowledgeable and of course, they have a responsibility. They should be
left to carry it out. We do not need to query all expenditures like
Travels, Lobbying, ICANN, IP Research, Trainings, Linkages, leap-frog
Technologies, etc. After that, we will being to argue about impact
assessment, priorities, Per $ contribution of AfriNIC to fighting Sahara
desert encroachment etc etc etc.

I think this route is poisonous, lets exit the loop.

Please note that I am not saying people should not be accountable, nor
should we not raise legitimate queries. I just believe we should
exercise discretion when necessary.

Sunday.

Sunday Adekunle Folayan
     blog: http://www.sundayfolayan.name.ng