[AfriNIC-rpd] Routing incidents and RPKI

Neriah Sossou neriah at afrinic.net
Fri May 25 07:50:51 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Please be advised that this issue has been resolved.  You could now proceed with your subscription.
Thks,
Neriah
Rpki-discuss Subscription results

Your subscription request has been received, and will soon be acted upon. Depending on the configuration of this mailing list, your subscription request may have to be first confirmed by you via email, or approved by the list moderator. If confirmation is required, you will soon get a confirmation email which contains further instructions.
Rpki-discuss list run by aalain at afrinic.net
Rpki-discuss administrative interface (requires authorization)
Overview of all afrinic.net mailing lists