[AfriNIC-rpd] NomCom at AFRINIC-16

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Fri May 18 18:13:44 UTC 2012

Alan, et al,
On 18 May 2012 17:58, Alan Barrett <apb at cequrux.com> wrote:
> It's unfortunate that
> the accused persons were not given an opportunity to address the allegations
> during the meeting.

It is my believe that the AfriNIC (community and Ltd) are community
centred organizations, and as such, the views and sentiments of this
constituent should at all times be respected.

I think it wasn't in order for the chair to try and put this matter to
rest quickly. I hope that in the future this aspect will be properly
articulated to the chair as their mandate is being handed down.

Douglas Onyango | +256(0712)981329 | Twitter: @ondouglas
Life is the educator's practical joke in which you spend the first
half learning, and the second half learning that everything you
learned in the first was a joke.