[AfriNIC-rpd] AFRINIC ACCEPTING DS IN SIGNED RDNS ZONES

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Thu May 17 15:39:27 UTC 2012

Hi McTim,

I can say that I have added my DS records to AfriNIC for a number of IP
blocks. (V4, V6, historical (held by Arin), afrinic). All are up and
running and validating.
OK - this does not answer your question - but I can say what I've done
works just great. Thanks AfriNIC!

Oh yes - it would be even cooler if there was some sort of simplified
EPP command line type interface to do the updates - and not just a web
based system akin to the ISC DLV Look-aside system.

--
  .  .     ___. .__      Posix Systems - (South) Africa
 /| /|       / /__       mje at posix.co.za  -  Mark J Elkins, Cisco CCIE