Spam: [AfriNIC-rpd] AfriNIC Whois Database Changes - 4-byte ASN andDNSSEC support

Amreesh Phokeer amreesh at afrinic.net
Sat May 12 11:09:11 UTC 2012

Hi Janvier,

Concerning DNSSEC, we are currently in the phase 3 of our deployment plan (http://afrinic.net/dnssec/deployment.htm) which includes sending DS to parent zones(ip6.arpa and in-addr.arpa) and processing members DS in our zones.

Those tasks have been planned for early next week and the system will be fully operational by then.
We shall send updates as we progress. Stay tuned.

Amreesh Phokeer
Applications Unit Manager
AfriNIC