[AfriNIC-rpd] Call for Comments

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Fri May 11 09:05:18 UTC 2012

:-) not to Ernest but by clicking on the "submit your comments" link
you will be redirected to "electionprocess-comment at afrinic.net".
Which is where all the comments should go to. The staff contact is
just in case of clarifications or help needed in the process. So I guess
Ernest will be happy to redirect your comment to the right place.

Sorry all if the original message was not specific about these. But
please use the "submit your comments" link that each document has
on http://www.afrinic.net/news/Public_Comments_open.htm to send
us your comments.

Thanks.

- a.