[AfriNIC-rpd] Fwd: Postponement of the e-voting system for 2012 Board election

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Thu May 10 13:48:46 UTC 2012

Mmmmm .....

This is no good. Most of my preparations for this AfriNIC board election had been based
on the availability of e-voting as announced on the Afrinic website, which would,
hopefully, have increased participation, improved transparency and accountability, unlike
using proxies, see:
http://www.sdnp.org.mw/~paulos/afrinic/vote-4-p-nyirenda.html

This announcement from Adiel frustrates all those preparations, unfortunately. I guess we
will just have to see how it goes. It is my hope that Afrinic has or will also consider
secure e-mail voting as it evaluates this.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD