[AfriNIC-rpd] Regional Internet Registry Privacy

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Tue May 8 04:44:16 UTC 2012

Hi Walu,
At 17:54 05-05-2012, Walubengo J wrote:
>b) Any RIR with a simlar Policy? Not always a must but sometimes
>comforting to know.

LACNIC pointed me to Section 2.3.2.14 of its policy manual:

  "2.3.2.14. Security and Confidentiality

   LACNIC shall maintain systems and practices that oversee and protect the
   confidentiality of all information entrusted to LACNIC in the documentation
   submitted to justify the allocation or assignment of IPv4 addresses."

I am waiting for the other RIRs to reply.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy