[AfriNIC-rpd] Public Comments on the PDWG Co-Chair Candidate

gift gift at itibots.com
Wed May 2 13:27:24 UTC 2012

  I see it more as an issue for Nomcom2012 to handle and fortunately
there is a representative of the board on the committee to provide the
necessary policy link.

--
Gift Shava
Financial Controller

Information Technology Integrators
www. itibots.com<http://itibots.com>

Office: +26739334779, Mobile: +26772115870
Fax: +2673170457