[AfriNIC-rpd] Public Comments on the PDWG Co-Chair Candidate

gift gift at itibots.com
Wed May 2 11:08:34 UTC 2012

  On 02/05/2012 12:49 PM, Seun Ojedeji wrote:
> On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:37 AM, SM <sm at resistor.net
> <mailto:sm at resistor.net>> wrote:
>
>     At 02:15 02-05-2012, Ernest - (AfriNIC) wrote:
>
>         Please let your vote and participation count in this very
>         important process.
>

>     First of all, thanks to Afolabi Mabogunje for volunteering.
>
>     As there is only one candidate, is a ballot box necessary?
>

> I remember the last Afrinic discussion i was fortunate to attend at
> dar es salaam it was discussed and agreed that even if its one person
> that was nominated, the normal procedure should be followed. So i
> guess this is the implementation of that discussion.
You are right Seun some form of election/ballot or approval/rejection
from the community will be required based on past experience and the
report presented by the Election Process Review Committee in Yaunde. I
am not sure if due process through the board was subsequently followed
to have the changes updated in the election process. In any case Nomcom
should handle this by precedent.

Gift

>     Regards,
>     -sm
>

> --
>
>     /Seun Ojedeji,
>     Federal University Oye Ekiti
>     web: http://www.fuoye.edu.ng
>     Mobile: +2348035233535
>     //alt email: <http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
>     <mailto:seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>/

Gift Shava
Financial Controller

Information Technology Integrators
www. itibots.com<http://itibots.com>

Office: +26739334779, Mobile: +26772115870
Fax: +2673170457