[AfriNIC-rpd] The call for nomination for the NI&I Service Award has been extended

Babusha Radhakissoon babusha at afrinic.net
Thu Apr 26 14:04:02 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

The deadline for the call for nomination of candidates for the Network
Information and Infrastructure (NI&I) Service Award has been extended to
30 April 2012.
If you wish to nominate someone for this award, please fill the form at
http://www.niiserviceaward.org/index.php/nominations/2012.
Please send back the form before the deadline as those received after
the close date will not be considered.

Regards,
NI&I Service Award Team

AfriNIC | 11th Floor ABC | Raffles Tower | Cybercity | Mauritius
Tel: +230 403 5100 |Fax: +230 466 6758
Join us at AfriNIC-16 Gambia, 12 - 18 May 2012