[AfriNIC-rpd] IPv4 trading needs global policy, says Mueller - issue for AfriNIC PDP ??

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Sat Apr 14 18:02:22 UTC 2012

Hello Sunday, Walu,

Yes the list has existed in the past but few years ago it has been
converted/renamed to announce at afrinic.net. An announcement was sent
then to notify the community of the change (see e-mail sent on
January 12, 2007 17:25:46 PM GMT+04:00 by Ernest in the archives of
this mailing list).

If there is a need for a general discussion list within AfriNIC
community we could of course setup another mailing list specifically
for that. Something like afrinic-talk@ or similar.

Thanks.

- a.