[AfriNIC-rpd] IPv4 trading needs global policy, says Mueller - issue for AfriNIC PDP ??

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Fri Apr 13 11:54:59 UTC 2012

On 12 Apr 2012 at 15:13, McTim wrote:

> Thanks...on way to USA to work for visit and co.

Good luck McTim and ... congratulations.

> Back online in a day or so!

We look forward to your coming back online and to keeping Africa and the AfriNIC region
high on your priorities so that you can continue to give us the feedback and input that
we have seen and have found helpful over the years.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD